- ¿What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is stored in your browser each time you visit our website.
The purpose of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, it does not contain malicious or malicious code (eg viruses, trojans, worms, etc.) that could damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have a certain impact on your right to protection of your data, as it collects certain information concerning your person (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
- ¿What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
- ¿What kind of cookies are there?
In general, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person in charge has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the person in charge has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- ¿What are own and third-party cookies?
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those that are generated and managed by the person responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are generated by entities other than the person responsible (external services or providers, such as Google).
- ¿What type of cookies does our website save?
A continuación, procedemos a relacionar el tipo de cookies que guarda nuestra página web y la finalidad de las mismas:
|Cookie Type||purpose||When and how is it stored?|
|own cookies||They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.||24/48h|
|session cookies||They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.||24/48h|
|Third party cookies||They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.||24/48h|
|persistent cookies||They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.||1 year|
|Analysis cookies||They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.||24/48h|
- ¿What can I do with cookies?
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish, for this you only have to conveniently configure the web browser.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer through the corresponding option on your browser, but in this case we cannot ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Next, we provide you with the links for managing and blocking cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
You can also delete the cookies that you have stored in your browser by going to its configuration options.